All India Peace Painting Festival was organised throughout the country specially inviting youth and adolescents of 13 to 40 years of age.
Aims - Objectives:
1) To establish world peace through individual peace
2) To publicise the noble sentiment of peace
3) To create an atmosphere of cooperation for the establishment of a peaceful world
4) To sow the seed of peace in the minds of the youth
5) To enable others to experience true peace
The creations included painting, slogans, sketches, modern art, etc.
Some of the questions answered to the participants and to the masses:
1. What is true peace?
2. Who is the donor of peace?
3. When did peace prevail in the world, and how is it established?
4. What can be our contribution in the establishment of world peace?